For the most up-to-date documentation, please visit docs.brix.ch
OneDrive:connect is a module for CELUM Backstage to synchronize assets from CELUM to OneDrive.
- Enable Backstage Main View Tab
- Place OneDrive:connect .jar File in the /lib Folder
- Restart celum appserver
2. Configuration of OneDrive Accounts
- On Administration>OneDrive:connect you can add new OneDrive Accounts. All the Accounts configured here can be selected in the stage handler.
- Go to Backstage Main View Tab
- Add a new OneDrive Stage Handler Master
- In addition to the normal backstage parameters (e.g. Name, Trigger etc.) a node can be selected to define the folder-structure in which the assets are stored on OneDrive. For every File Categorie a Downloadformat can be chosen and the OneDrive Account can be selected.
- After a Stage Handler Master has been made, a Stage Handler to synchronize the assets to OneDrive can be created.
|1.0 and above
||5.13.1 and above
Improved Exception hanling
Use OauthCodeStorage for authentication
© brix cross media