Vimeo:connect is a module for CELUM Backstage to synchronize video assets from CELUM to Vimeo.
- Enable Backstage Main View Tab
- Place the
oauth-code-storage.jar (since 1.1) files in the
- Ensure that
https://api.vimeo.com is on the CSRF whitelist (
security.csrfProtection.trustedUrls, since CELUM 5.13)
- Restart celum appserver
- Create an authorization profile by clicking OAuth Configuration in the Administration top menu,
then "Add new profile" in the vimeo Tab.
- After you have entered a name for your profile you will be redirected to vimeo.com
and asked to grant CELUM DAM permission to access your Vimeo account.
- Go to Backstage Main View Tab
- As usual in CELUM Backstage you have to create a new Stage Handler Master from which you can derive one or more Stage Handlers.
- In addition to the default Backstage parameters (e.g. Name, Trigger etc.) you have to select the authorization profile you have created earlier.
Optionally you can also specify which information field or file property should be used for the title and description of the videos on vimeo.
OAuth Authentication Workflow possible via connection to the OAuthCodeStorage plugin